Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tirupathi -- The Devotional Place





October 1st 2007

Namasakaram ..

The D- day has come .. papa decided to donate my first hair ( tala neelalu) to Lord Venkateshwara / balaji in thirupathi the highest devotional place in the world.. ( of mine )

All of my Near and Dear have come - Atta, Mamaji , Bava , Ammammma , tatayya, and we went in car ... me bamma and amma along with our ... papa..

During the drive uphill the scenery was excellent and Nanna took excellent photographs.. i was enjoying the whole ride ....

have a look at the photographs up hill
This one was taken in the enroute Bangalore - tirupathi


The next two are on the ghat


roads.. of tirupathi and tirumalaDarshan was very strenuous and took 4 hour long .. it was terrible for my parents but i was not a spoilsport,.. i was very patient.and did not cry much.. :-)



Regarding my talaneelalu and ear ring ceremony will blog in next blog....:-)

No comments: