Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Dusshera

October 20th 2007

Namaskaram !!!

Wish you all a happy
Dushhera !!!!

lot of things i have witnessed during dusshera .. First of all Granny made an idol and worshipped all the 9 days of dushera and have a look at the beautiful idol.

And then coincidentally it was my aunt'/attaya's birthday and she was very kind enough to come to my home in bangalore . Papa bought her a cake and we all ate the cake mmmmmmm it was yummy ... Wish her Happy birthday ...:-)



and then on the day of dusshera we all wore new dresses and went to temple of ganesha and kumaraswamy near our house..in the morning and in the evening we celebrated Dhaandiya ... have a look at the dhandiya... Me, Papa and mom danced along with all my neighbours .. and had traditional gujarathi and bengali foods





hey once again india won the twenty twenty match.. i think me watching the match has become centiment to my dad .. he keeps on asking me to watch the match and every time i see they hit a six ... hahahaha

Look at some of the photos and video .


No comments: